Search This Blog

5.11.2021

It's been a while

 So, yeah, it's been a while since I posted.  I either haven't had anything interesting I've been working on, or things at work have been interesting to me, but not something I think is interesting to others or can be sufficiently sanitized.  I've also been busy with non-computer hobbies like gardening and writing fiction.

Now I'm trying to get (back) into cybersecurity, so I'll have interesting projects I'm doing on the side.  I got my Security+ cert about a month ago.  I bought a small library of books with my latest stimulus check that I'm slowly working my way through.  I've been doing some TryHackMe rooms, so I might do some writeups of those.  And I have a tool I'm starting on, an automated banner-grabber that looks up exploits in exploitdb.

No comments:

Post a Comment